Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Night Live

Well, I’m not going to write anything too long or drawn out today seeing as it’s Friday which means party times, and I have got to get my ass in gear. Seriously, tonight should be one throbbingly intense thrill ride of delights. Looks like some bar hopping then 2 parties, one of which promises to include several B list Celebes and other figures of note. Seeing as I am really starting to figure out how to work this blog shit (see my newly constituted “links” section as well as the picture of the Holy One appended below), perhaps I will snap some picks for the gossip columns to feast on tomorrow…wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger WaterSpirit said...

Hi there,
Nice start for a beginnerblogger/bloggerbeginner like me..I've added your site to my favorites. I do agree with you about 'the moron' and his idiotic characteristics..every time i see him on the tube i crack up in anticipashunness of his verbal diarrhoea. that being said, i hope this isn't going to turn into some kind of political commentary. Keep it up!

4:52 AM  
Blogger AngryMan said...

Waterspirit,
Thanks so much for the words of encouragment, they really mean a lot. So, like, you are that "lady of the lake" chick? You know what might help... If you gave me excalibur, I could use that baby to go to town on the bullies from my old highschool. thanks!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home