Thursday, February 17, 2005


Sometimes things aren't always exactly as they seem... oh wait a minute. Scratch that.

S.H.- "Greetings, mien Fuhrer"

D.R.- "Yes, yes, hello again buddy, how's kicks? Yes, yes, I know, and I'm sorry... I haven't had a chance to return your calls. I've been meaning to, and, you know how it is... Oh by golly, before I forget, I've been meaning to talk to you about Uday... I've heard some things and frankly, we need to talk... Bill Bowen over at Princeton is kind of getting all worked up about some of the stuff we're hearing over there, and I'm afraid it's getting harder and harder for us to go through with what we talked about...Now I know, I know I promised you your boy would be a Tiger and we would all still be pleased as punch if..." (audio becomes indecipherable as the two turn and enter the express elevator... seconds later the doors close and they plunge straight down through the earth's crust and mantle en route to the core...)

"Next Stop... Ring #1, Lake of Fire, Lucifer's Kingdom, Home and Garden, Housewares..."Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home