Monday, February 07, 2005

Stupid Bowl Whatever Number

Yeah, I said it, STUPID Bowl. You like that you faggoty assed football loving frat asshole. (Sorry my gay/tolerant/liberal friends, angryman was just trying to stir up the pot a little bit with our DEKE house readers. I fully support and count as friends and relatives a number of members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Community- it just gets the fratties more riled up to be so identified along with a disparaging remark about pro football all in once sentence. Believe me, I know how it gets in those big drafty communal living houses in the wee hours of the morning… hey, frattie, your in college, experiment a little, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Explore. Figure out who you are, there’s no shame in being true to yourself).

Anyways, sorry, so I sat through the “big game” last night with my friend’s plasma/lava/magma TV melting my eyeballs out of my head, wondering what the fuck exactly the big deal is? Game=Boring as shit. The score was close as hell, the final outcome wasn’t determined until almost the very end of the thing, and yet, it was literally impossible to get into the shit. Now, I imagine the story might be different if you where from Philadelphia or Main/Vermont or wherever, but for the rest of us, it’s a big snooooozer. I don’t know what it is about the NFL either; it’s just impossible for me to follow/enjoy. College football? Fun. NBA? I can get into the playoffs. But the NFL? No thanks, don’t want any. Bye, bye then.

As to the commercials? Overhyped, as usual. The only one I remember was the Ameriquest one where the guy “fake” kills his girlfriend’s cat. Now that’s funny. She comes home and sees her boyfriend holding her cat by the nape of the neck, blood/spaghetti sauce dripping down it’s fur, with a huge knife in the other hand. LOL. Funny. Am I right? Who’s with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Figures. The one time I didn't watch the superbowl (ok I've never watched the superbowl) I miss an entertaining commercial.
Probably find that entertaining cause I don't like cats.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home